Plan the ultimate guys’ trip to Bethany Beach, DE, and stop in for dinner or drinks at Ropewalk Bethany! If you’re visiting Delaware’s beaches soon for a trip or special event, we’ve put the ultimate guide together for you. Whether staying in Bethany, Fenwick, Dewey, or Rehoboth, you’ll be close to a ton of activities, restaurants, and nightlife!
Special Events at Ropewalk Bethany
Bethany Beach, DE, is a great place to spend time with friends, enjoy a day on the beach and visit all the attractions. It’s also the place to go if you’re looking for a vacation rental with beach access.
- Within a short distance from Delaware’s beaches, you can book a tee time and play a round of golf at one of the premier golf courses: Bayside Resort Golf Club, Bear Trap Dunes, Cripple Creek Golf Club, or Salt Pond Golf Club.
- Plan a relaxing beach day. If you’re looking for a vacation rental with beach access, Bethany Beach is the place to go! Bethany is a great place to come if you want a good amount of beach time.
- Planning a day with water sports is a must, and Delaware Water Sports is a great place to try things like kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing, and more!
- After a day at the beach or golf course, visit Ropewalk Bethany for Happy Hour! Ropewalk Bethany’s all-day happy hour, Thursday through Sunday, is perfect for you and your friends to kick back and relax. Partake in happy hour specials on drafts, rail drinks, crushes, and more! If you’re staying during the season, have some drinks and enjoy the live entertainment at Ropewalk.
- Grab a bite to eat and enjoy a few rounds of appetizers while you have drinks or stay for dinner. Check out our menu for entrees like crab cakes, scallops, and jerk chicken.
- After dinner, head over to Dewey, known to have the best nightlife in Delaware! See some live music at one of the music venues in town.